Dr. Estella and Dr. Jacinta dig into the problems associated with setting boundaries with In-laws. If you’ve ever wondered what steps to take to overcome this, or even better prevent this, listen in.
Relationship Action Steps:
- Engage in early conversation on this potential issue.
- Identify the problem as soon as it surfaces.
- Gain agreement about the problem with all parties.
- Set agreed upon boundaries reasonable for all parties.
- Communicate and agree on established boundaries.
- Immediately face and resolve conflict when it occurs.